According to the most recent report by Emergen Research, the size of the global market for respiratory care devices is anticipated to reach USD 38.67 billion in 2030, with a consistent revenue CAGR of 8.5% throughout the projected period. The increased incidence of preterm births is one of the main reasons propelling market revenue development. More than one in ten babies, or an estimated 15 million infants, are born prematurely each year. Preterm birth issues result in the death of almost 1 million children annually. Many survivors will have lifelong disabilities, such as difficulties with learning and eyesight and hearing. Although the majority of premature births take place in Africa and southern Asia, preterm birth is a global problem. Respiratory Distress Syndrome is typically present in premature babies (RDS). Newborns may need more oxygen and help breathing as a result. As a result, an increase in preterm births is predicted to drive up demand for efficient respiratory care devices.
In addition to a complete analysis of market dynamics, the Global Respiratory Care Devices Market study looks at both historical and current data. The major market growth driving and restraining factors that are anticipated to have an impact on market growth during the projected period are also discussed in the research. In order to offer growth estimates for the Respiratory Care Devices market from 2022 to 2032, the Global Respiratory Care Devices Market conducts market scenario research. The focus of the analysis is on prospective growth opportunities and challenges that market leaders may experience over the course of the projection period. The research gives particular emphasis to developing business components, specialist industries, product launches, and brand promotions that are occurring in the market
To receive a PDF sample of the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1657
Global Respiratory Care Devices Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- RD Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Respiratory Care Devices market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Respiratory Care Devices market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
ResMed, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo, Fisher Paykel Healthcare Limited, Getinge AB, Medtronic plc, General Electric Company, VYAIRE, and Drägerwerk AG Co. KGaA
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/respiratory-care-devices-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 16 August 2021, ResMed, which is a maker of connected sleep devices, revealed the AirSense 11, its newest CPAP machine version, which has a plethora of new features for treating obstructive sleep apnea. ResMed is launching the AirSense 11 initially in the U.S., with ambitions to expand. It is said to be compatible with all of the company's existing masks.
- The therapeutic respiratory care devices segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, owing to rising government healthcare spending, increased use of various therapeutic devices in home care settings, rapid urbanization, and rising levels of air pollution. The Ontario government, for example, is supporting a USD 2.9 million investment by five local enterprises to increase domestic medical supply manufacture and support the development of indigenous solutions to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Through the Ontario Together Fund (OTF), the province is providing more than USD 1.54 million.
- The Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is attributed to increased prevalence of smoking, tobacco smoke exposure, adverse climatic conditions and a high frequency of lower respiratory illnesses. For example, 12.5% of adults in the U.S. (an estimated 30.8 million individuals) smoked cigarettes in 2020: 14.1% of men and 11% of women. Over 7 million deaths are due to direct tobacco use, whereas approximately 1.2 million are caused by nonsmokers being exposed to second-hand smoke. Over 80% of the world's 1.3 billion smokers are in low- and middle-income countries. Rising prevalence of smoking and environmental conditions is driving revenue growth of the segment.
- The market in Europe is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increased investment and initiatives by major market leaders. On 23 November 2022 for example, LifeArc funded up to USD 12.2 million in up to five cooperative studies to repurpose existing drugs and chemicals as innovative therapies for bronchiectasis and cystic fibrosis. The collaboration opportunity is the first significant funding opportunity announced as part of LifeArc's new USD 122.9 million Chronic Respiratory Infection Translational Challenge, which seeks to accelerate scientific innovation for individuals living with bronchiectasis and cystic fibrosis.
The report bifurcates the Respiratory Care Devices market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Therapeutic Respiratory Care Devices
- PAP Devices
- CPAP Devices
- APAP Devices
- BiPAP Devices
- ICU Ventilators
- High-End Ventilators
- Mid-End Ventilators
- Basic Ventilators
- Heated Humidifiers
- Passover Humidifiers
- Fixed Oxygen Concentrators
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Metered-Dose Inhalers (MDIs)
- Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs)
- Pulse Oximeters
- Pulse Oximeter Sensors
- Pulse Oximeter Equipment
- Polysomnography Devices (PSG Devices)
- Peak Flow Meters
- Consumables Accessories
- Reusable Masks
- Disposable Masks
- Disease Indications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea
- Infectious Diseases
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Care Centers
To seek a discount on this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1657
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Cobots market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Cobots market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1657
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
cloud backup recovery market
hd maps for autonomous vehicles market
iot security market
rtv silicone market
food antioxidants market
image recognition market
fluid transfer system market
threat intelligence market
silicon wafer market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: connected healthcare market, ultra high temperature milk market
Trending Title: industrial iot market, acoustic insulation market